This 2008 Essie Bridal Collection is just the type of classical peachy, white and muted pale pink polish range that I like to see from time to time. For those of you blushing brides who are interested in attaining the quintessential French manicure, or, for the rest of you who are just looking to paint on a neutral nail, you'll be on Cloud Nine with these colors. My bets are on Happily Ever After on becoming the next cult color, but I'm partial to No Pre-Nup (wink) — how about you?
For a brief description of each of the shades
- Blushing Bride: is pale nude with a hint of pink and gold.
- Cloud Nine: is a sheer white with a touch of creamy mocha.
- True Love: is a bubblegum pink with a hint of coral.
- Tie the Knot: is the sheerest and most natural buff color.
- No Pre-Nup: is the deepest rosy pink.
- Happily Ever After: is a cool pale pink with a twist of blue.
To see all of our wedding coverage, check out IDoSugar.