Get a load of these six, sexy, shiny, and rich fall nail polishes from Essie. They sell for $8 each or you can buy the set for $45. Instead of being ultratrendy — think neon, dark, or metallic — the colors are a collection of modernized classics. I like to think of them as a mix between Fall and Spring shades, which I guess proves my point about them being traditional and suitable for wear all year round.
For details and close-up product shots of each of the shades,
- Forever Young is a strong and true tomato-red color.
- Lacy Not Racy is a deep, burgundy wine shade.
- Big Spender is a nonshimmery, bright-violet hue.
- No Boundaries is a velvety plum.
- Swept Off My Feet is a sweet and muted dusty-rose color.
- Tomboy No More is a classic Fall brownish, brick-red shade.