Pregnancy rumors aside, Nicole Richie glowed at last night's Center Dance Arts pool party in Beverly Hills. This is a perfect "now" look for Summer nights, because it incorporates a number of the season's big trends, including nude lips and glowing skin. With her heavily lined eyes, the overall effect is at once dramatic and light enough for a warm night.
Don't forget to create your own celebrity beauty look in this week's TeamSugar challenge. Now, here are the essential elements you need to recreate the look.
- Glowing skin. Use one of these multi-purpose face highlighters, alone or over foundation, to get a subtle all-over shimmer.
- Pink cheeks. A peachy-pink blush, such as The Balm Hot Mama ($18), will give your face a natural-looking flush.
- Nude lips. Replicate this shiny hint of color with a nude lip gloss, such as Georgio Armani Shine Lip Gloss in Shade #6 ($21).
Three more essential makeup elements, so
- Dramatic eyeliner. For this look, you'll need a liquid liner, such as Bourjois Liquid Liner in Black ($15.50), with a tip you can easily manipulate to get a finer or wider line.
- Dark lashes. Use fake eyelashes, such as this Sephora Deluxe Lash Kit in Black ($18), to add oomph to your look.
- Metallic peach shadow. Lightly dust your eyelids with a peachy-bronze powder eye shadow. Laura Mercier Mineral Eye Powder in Simmer Bronze ($20) is a good one to try.