New from Giorgio Armani Beauty is the 2008 Bronze Mania 2008 Ochra Collection. This sultry group of treats is made up of six skin tints, a pinky-bronze fluid sheer luminizer, two lipsticks, four lip shimmers, and a brown mascara.
However, the most buzz-worthy item is definitely the Magnificent Mediterranean Palette ($85). Inside of the sleek round black compact you'll find a mirror, four shimmery eye shadows (on the top level) and a sheer bronzer (on the bottom level). Once again, you can see Sasha Pivovarova modeling the collection, and might I add that she looks H-O-T!
For pricing information and a brief description of the new items, read more
- Skin Tints: ($55) helps create a wash of natural looking sun-kissed color all over your face. They are available in six sexy shades that can be worn all year round.
- Mediterranean Palette: ($85) houses four metallic gold eye shadows and a medium, shimmery sheer bronzer.
- Fluid Sheer: ($55) is an illuminating veil of color for your face. Use #3 all over or on your cheekbones for an added touch of pinky-bronze.
- Sheer Lipstick: ($25) is moisturizing and creamy lipstick that has added two new colors (#5 and #18) to its kind.
- Lip Shimmer: ($26) is a sparkling, iridescent and smooth lip gloss. The four new shades (#50, #51, #52 and #53), are a welcome addition to the group.
- Maestro Mascara: ($26) is a mascara favorite. Aside from black, it is now also available in a medium brown color.