- Start by applying an eye shadow primer like Benefit Stay Don't Stray ($24) on your upper lids and lower lash lines.
- Follow by waterlining your eyes with a black waterproof eye pencil.
- Then, sweep a shimmery, champagne-colored shadow like CoverGirl Eye Enhancers in Champagne ($3.50) onto your entire upper lid and lower lash line.
- Using either a small, angled shadow brush or the pointed tip of a shadow applicator, sweep a silvery gray shadow like Stila Eye Shadow Pan in Pewter ($18) from the inner corner of your irises outward to the ends of your eyes. Wet the applicator (or use an eyeliner brush) and then use the gray shadow to line your lower lashes.
- Finish up with a coat of black mascara.