- From celebrity stylist Orlando Pita: To create a slightly unkempt effect on a fishtail braid, push up on it first before securing with a hair elastic.
- From hair health expert Philip Kingsley: For a different kind of at-home treatment, apply a scalp and hair mask, like his Scalp Mask ($7) and Elasticizer ($5.50-$125), while soaking in the tub. "The relaxation will help your hair internally, and the warmth and steam of the bath will help penetration of the products," he tells GOOP.
- From Alli Webb, owner of LA's Drybar: For the best blowout results, start off with a clarifying shampoo and super-light application of conditioner just on the ends.
- From Ricky Kenig of Ricky's NYC: Need help in the updo department? "This how-to-do-an-updo kit ($22) seems to sell out all the time at our stores," Kenig said.
- From GOOP: For amazing hair, Gwyneth recommends Chapter Organic Perfect Prenatal Vitamins ($36). "Pregnant or not, this super vitamin made my hair grow thick, long, and healthy when I was taking it," she reveals.