- From @ASOS: "Best hair tip of the night? [Celebrity stylist] Adam Reed suggests using a blusher brush to add bright eye shadow to your hair — fab color that washes out easily."
- From @RitaHazan: "Always have multicolor highlights but they should all be in the same color family and work together in the same tone."
- From @Philip_Kingsley: "Finer hair types get oiler faster. If you have fine hair, look for products that contain more cleansers and lighter proteins."
- From @KiehlsNYC: "A tip to avoid helmet hair? @brianboye [Men's Health fashion and grooming director] says leave the styling products for after your ride."
- From @PlumStudiosBurl: "To loosen natural curls, take a wide-toothed comb and rake some mousse through dry hair."