- Give your blunt bob wig new life with these five adorable costumes.
- Your friends will hear you roar when you dress up as Katy Perry this Halloween.
- ShopStyle has everything you need to create this spooky vampire costume.
- Go part retro and part modern with this Janelle Monáe costume this Halloween.
- Paint up your face with these last-minute ideas.
- These simple no-prep Halloween makeup ideas are fun and fast.
- While Wes Anderson movies are a bevy of inspiration, dressing up like Margot Tenenbaum is a win in our book.
- Channel the '80s with this Molly Ringwald as Claire costume from The Breakfast Club.
- This Nicki Minaj costume all but creates itself.
- Going as a group this year? Pick your favorite Orange Is the New Black character, and have at it!
- Grab a blue lipstick and dress up like Rihanna this Thursday.
- Give yourself the cartoon treatment with this Betty Boop costume. Don't forget Pudgy!
- Why not go this year as everyone's favorite quirky girl, Zooey Deschanel?
- The ladies of Mad Men can inspire your Halloween look this year.
- The ever-popular Miley Cyrus costume is easy to do at home . . . just get your twerk right.
Tips and Tricks
- From primer to shadow base, keep your makeup on all night with these easy tricks.
- These amazing makeup brands will get you through Halloween.
- The easy way to add some pizzazz to your costume? Add some ears!
- Ace your Gatsby-era costume by rolling up a faux bob and skipping the wig.
- Mix yourself up some spooky fake blood to add to your costume's gore factor.
- Give yourself a pumpkin facial once the Halloween festivities are over.
- Your go-to guide to applying — and removing — Halloween makeup.
Get more Halloween inspiration when you keep reading.
Source: Caroline Voagen Nelson and Annie Tomlin
- These 10 makeup tutorials will make your last-minute costume a snap.
- A fun way to upgrade your fairy costume? This makeup tutorial.
- Get superspooky this Halloween with this zombie makeup look, courtesy of MAC Cosmetics.
- What do you get when you mix Taylor Swift and a zombie? This amazingly hilarious costume.
- Your step-by-step guide to mastering this sexy Cleopatra look . . . cool hair not included.
- You can master this spooky skeleton look with only three products!
- You've never seen fairy makeup like we create here.
- Try this gorgeous Veronica Lake tutorial for Halloween and beyond!
- This new take on Twiggy makeup is fun and modern.
- Get three different makeup looks from a MAC Cosmetics professional.
- Try a new take on the classic devil makeup look.
- A makeup tutorial you absolutely can't mess up: Lady Gaga's "Applause" makeup is cute and colorful.
Nail and Makeup Inspiration
Source: Getty and Kaitlyn Dreyling
- Skip the cheese factor with this adorable cat nail art tutorial.
- Let Fashion Week inspire your Halloween with these ripped-from-the-runway looks.
- Use these iconic hairstyles to inspire your costume this year.
- Swing by Etsy for these beautiful Halloween accents to heighten your look.
- Let Heidi Klum's epic Halloween makeup influence your All Hallows' Eve ensemble.
- Add a temporary face tattoo to your costume this year.
- Pick your nail art adventure in this fun, interactive video.
- Satiate your sweet tooth with these candy and makeup pairings so you can skip the trick-or-treating.
- Top your nails with this 3D skull manicure.
- These DIY Halloween nail art looks are fun and creepy.
- Add a red splatter to your manicure, and nail this dripping-blood nail art.
- These Halloween nail polish kits will give your polish a jump start.