The witching hour is upon us, and the evening promises all manner of ghoulish delights. If you're still struggling to come up with a costume or get your hair and makeup right, check out some of our stellar All Hallows' posts and lose that stress.
- 35 easy last-minute costumes — From "Cloudy Day" to "Freudian Slip," these cute, fun costumes come together in a snap.
- Pop art Halloween makeup — You don't need a costume if you have this awesome face paint.
- Easy ways to avoid frightful Halloween beauty mishaps — Don't get spooked by makeup disasters this year.
- Costume idea: Veruca Salt — The bratty Charlie and the Chocolate Factory character is easy to dress up as and a whole lot of fun to be.
- Get decked out as Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games — We make getting her look easy.
Source: Flickr User Jakob Montrasio