Get your sexy on this Halloween and transform yourself into the fallen angel. This look can be interpreted in many different ways, but what I loved about this photo was the crazy wig, the soft face and the bold eyes and lips. The goal is to play up your best feature and then exaggerate the heck out of it. Below are some product ideas for this fantasy she-devil look.
- FACE: If you really want your lips and eyes to stick out, then your face should be flawless and natural. Even out your skin tone, conceal any redness and apply a foundation that best suits your skin tone.
- CHEEKS: Apply a simple, hint-of-tint blush such as Laura Mercier Blush in Wild Bouquet and blend along your cheekbones. A dewy highlighter would also be great for this look.
- EYES: Here comes the fun part! You can rock out your eyes with any kind of neutral shadow you choose (since your lips are going to be bright). Then, go crazy with your lashes. You can either get fake white or silver lashes, or you can apply two coats of silver glitter mascara and line your eyes with a metallic liner.
- LIPS: Apply a hot pink or a bright red shiny gloss for a seductive, bold mouth.
Lastly, I think she looks just a tad too sweet. I would add some fake blood on my hands and my cheek or something so people know you aren't messing around! For a quick and easy beauty recipe on how to make your own fake blood,
This recipe is pretty easy to "cook up." You'll need:
Beware, this will stain your clothes.
- Step one: Mix all of the food colorings together in the water.
- Step two: Slowly stir in the corn syrup until the mixture is just the right thickness.
- Step Three: Carefully add "blood" to your skin wherever you want it to appear.