Skip Nav

Has a Beauty-Related Injury Ever Sent You to the ER?

Almost 20 years ago, the plug of my Caruso Steam Hairsetter ($42) accidentally tripped my sister, causing steaming hot water to spill all over her leg. The incident sent her straight to the ER. Can you ever forgive me, sis?

Whether it was a curling iron burn, severe hair color allergy, or unfortunate run-in with a mascara gone rancid, tell us what mishaps have had you rushing for medical attention. Or perhaps you've been lucky, remaining out of harm's way.

Latest Beauty