- On wet hair, spritz in a high-hold volumizing mousse like Frederic Fekkai Coiff Strong Hold Volume Mousse ($23), then blow dry with a large-barreled round brush.
- Create a side-part just over the arch of one eyebrow.
- Use large- and medium-sized rollers to create the soft roundness of the style, using the medium-sized rollers around the front to frame your face, and the large ones for the body of your hair.
- Once the rollers have cooled, take them out and shake your hair out a bit to relax the curl. Finish with hair spray.
- If you have fine hair and still need more volume, you can also tease the under layers of your hair to achieve even more bumped-up style.
Image Source: WireImage