Find out how to re-create the look when you read more.
- Section the hair into two parts by using a horizontal part at the ear.
- Clip the top portion of the hair aside. To create volume, apply Thickening Lotion ($14) to the bottom half of the hair and blow-dry this section. Gather the hair into a ponytail, slide a donut (such as this one) over it, and secure strands around it to cover the donut entirely.
- Unclip the top portion and apply Thickening Lotion. Blow-dry and then backcomb to create more texture and volume.
- Work Super Strong Gel ($14) into hair. Pull the top section over the donut portion to create a smooth-looking surface. Secure at the nape of neck.
- For the final touch, spritz on Super Strength Finishing Spray ($16) for hold and the ultimate lacquered effect.