- Mist your hair with Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Heat Protection & Shine Spray ($6) for a conditioning base, and then spray Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Root Lifter Spray Gel ($4) on your roots for added volume.
- Blow-dry your hair, then use a dollop of Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths Smoothing Balm ($5) to coat each section of hair before applying heat from the iron.
- Using a medium-to-large curling iron, curl hair down and under before setting to cool.
- Once hair has cooled in the set (10-15 minutes), release the curls and brush through.
- Lightly spread more of the Smoothing Balm through your waves as needed to tame fly-aways.
- Part your hair to the side of your preference, and pin back the sides.
- Pull the remaining hair forward, shaping hair so that it appears full.
- Use a finishing spray on the front and sides of hair to lock in loose curls. Leave the back curls alone so they keep their flowing movement.
Image Source: WireImage