- Mist your hair with Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Heat Protection & Shine Spray ($6) for a conditioning base, and then spray Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Root Lifter Spray Gel ($4) on your roots for added volume.
- Blow-dry your hair, then use a dollop of Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths Smoothing Balm ($5) to coat each section of hair before applying heat from the iron.
- Using a medium-to-large curling iron, curl hair down and under before setting to cool.
- Once hair has cooled in the set (10-15 minutes), release the curls and brush through.
- Lightly spread more of the Smoothing Balm through your waves as needed to tame fly-aways.
- Part your hair to the side of your preference, and pin back the sides.
- Pull the remaining hair forward, shaping hair so that it appears full.
- Use a finishing spray on the front and sides of hair to lock in loose curls. Leave the back curls alone so they keep their flowing movement.
For Dianna Agron's makeup, Chanel makeup artist Angela Levin used Chanel Eyeshadow Duo in Khaki-Clair ($42) for her eyes. For her lips, she lined with Bobbi Brown Lip Liner in Henna ($20) and went over with Chanel Rouge Coco Lip Colour in Ballet Russe ($32). For Dianna's hair, Pantene celebrity stylist Danilo created soft, vintage-feel curls. To see how he did it, just keep reading.
Image Source: WireImage