For Dianna Agron's makeup, Chanel makeup artist Angela Levin used Chanel Eyeshadow Duo in Khaki-Clair ($42) for her eyes. For her lips, she lined with Bobbi Brown Lip Liner in Henna ($20) and went over with Chanel Rouge Coco Lip Colour in Ballet Russe ($32). For Dianna's hair, Pantene celebrity stylist Danilo created soft, vintage-feel curls. To see how he did it, just keep reading.
- Mist your hair with Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Heat Protection & Shine Spray ($6) for a conditioning base, and then spray Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Root Lifter Spray Gel ($4) on your roots for added volume.
- Blow-dry your hair, then use a dollop of Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths Smoothing Balm ($5) to coat each section of hair before applying heat from the iron.
- Using a medium-to-large curling iron, curl hair down and under before setting to cool.
- Once hair has cooled in the set (10-15 minutes), release the curls and brush through.
- Lightly spread more of the Smoothing Balm through your waves as needed to tame fly-aways.
- Part your hair to the side of your preference, and pin back the sides.
- Pull the remaining hair forward, shaping hair so that it appears full.
- Use a finishing spray on the front and sides of hair to lock in loose curls. Leave the back curls alone so they keep their flowing movement.