Elizabeth Banks pulled a perfect 10 at the premiere for Pitch Perfect last night. Sporting a perfectly tousled faux bob, Elizabeth proved that playing around with your hair length is a fun and stylish way to experiment with your look. Pair this coquettish style with a smoldering smoky eye for a bit of sweet-meets-sexy, and get the complete hair how-to when you read more.
- Suave Professionals celebrity stylist Jenny Cho started by applying the brand's Captivating Curls Mousse ($3) to Elizabeth's hair before diffusing and drying.
- She then curled her hair with a medium-size iron, alternating the direction of the curls with each section.
- To create the faux bob, Cho divided a two-inch portion of hair at the nape of Elizabeth's neck and pinned the rest up. After a quick mist of Lightweight Hold Hair Spray ($4), Cho teased the hair and then let down another two-inch section, continuing the process up to the top of the ears.
- She then tied off the teased hair in a loose ponytail at just the ends of the hair and looped it under itself, securing with pins.
- To finish the fake-out hairstyle, Cho let down the top half of Elizabeth's hair and shook it out.