- What you need: A bronzing powder or bronzing gel.
- How to choose the right color: "When picking a bronzer, choose a shade that is close to the color your skin naturally turns in the sun," Bobbi advises.
- What to avoid: Stay away from products that are frosted or have orange undertones, as they tend to look artificial, she says.
- And if you have very pale skin: Bobbi recommends that you use a peach- or pink-toned bronzer so that your skin doesn't look ruddy. She suggests Illuminating Bronzing Powder ($33) in Maui or Antigua.
- The application: "For the most natural results, apply bronzer where the sun naturally hits such as your forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin," Bobbi explains.
Stay tuned for more tips from Bobbi, including her top picks for the season and how to get an ethereal A Midsummer's Night Dream-style makeup look.
Image Source: Thinkstock