When Angelina Jolie  swaps her straight hair for soft curls, it's a mane event indeed. Last night, she, Maddox, and Mr. Pitt took in a screening of Invictus, and I'm digging her pretty, loose spiral curls. The look is also perfect for holiday parties and nights out, so I thought I'd give you a quick how-to on getting the look. To replicate Angelina's sweet spirals, just read more.
- On wet hair, spray a high hold styling spray, like TRESemme 24 Hour Body Sculpting Spray Gel  ($5).
- Blow dry your hair, scrunching with your fingers as you go to create volume.
- Once your hair is dry, separate it into six to eight large sections, using a clip to hold each section. Then, use a large curling iron (at least a two-inch barrel) to curl your hair, holding the iron parallel to your head as you curl to create spirals.
- After creating each curl, pin it to the top of your head with a clip. This will help the curls set as they cool.
- Let the curls down and loosen them a little by using your fingers to gently comb through your hair. Set with hair spray.