Juliette Lewis has been rocker-chic since the term was invented, and she's got the tousled mane to prove it. Last night at a screening of Conviction, stylist Thomas Dunkin created these big, glossy waves that were in keeping with her style but had plenty of red carpet polish. It's the perfect look for going glam without losing your edge, so to find out how to do it, just keep reading.
- Begin by saturating the hair from root to tip with a volumizing product; Thomas used Sebastian Professional Volupt Spray ($17).
- Then, separate your hair into medium-sized sections.
- Twist each section, alternating between a clockwise and counterclockwise direction to create wavy texture that's full of volume.
- If you have bangs, blow dry them with a large round brush.
- Finish the look with hair spray.