Makeup artist Yvette Beebe knows how to make a rock star look even more rockin', and she's styled every sexy songstress from Shakira to Janet Jackson. Right now, she's on tour with Pink, and I'm digging the frosted, wide-open eye she's been wearing. I got the scoop from Beebe on how to create the look, and what products she uses to make it last through a million costume changes, the heat from stage lights, and Pink's impressive stage choreography. To find out how to get this unstoppably pretty eye makeup for yourself, just read more.
- For the base: To begin, Beebe applies Dior 5-Colour eye shadow set in Incognito ($56). "I use the light shades [matte beige and golden pearl] for base, applying them from lashes to brow," she said.
- For the contour: "For the contour on lid and eyebrows, I use Omega by MAC ($14), a very natural shade," she added.
- For the eyeliner, Beebe applies either MAC LiquidLast Black Eyeliner ($16.50) or YB Uglee Cosmetics Liner in Raven ($20), placing the color between the lashes only.
- For the lashes: A couple of coats of MAC Splashproof Mascara ($13) is all it takes for a wide-eyed effect.
- For the finish: Top the look with a swipe of liquid eyeliner, and for extra "pop," Beebe uses Avalanche pigment by MAC [Eds note: Avalanche isn't available on the MAC website, but their pigment in Frozen White ($19.50) is a very similar shade].