- If you have straight hair that's fine, a blunt bob will do wonders for you by creating the illusion of thickness.
- If you have medium to thick straight hair, a graduated bob that's softly thinned at the ends will look best.
- If you have wavy or loosely curled hair, a mid-neck or shoulder-length bob with soft layers and thinning is soft, romantic, and easy to style.
- If you have medium or thick hair, substantial, eyebrow-grazing bangs are best. For fine hair, side-swept swoop bangs are prettiest.
- If you have a round face: a long, angled bob will give your face extra length and definition.
- If you have a square face: a chin-length bob with bangs will disguise heaviness or hard angles.
- If you have a heart-shaped face: a mid-neck bob with bangs will balance your face.
- A classic chin-length bob with bangs looks great on oval faces.
- Long faces get a little extra width with long bangs and a chin-grazing bob.
Image Source: Getty