- Start by waterlining your upper lash rims (focusing on keeping the line thicker toward the outer corners) with a black waterproof pencil, like Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes in Black ($14).
- Sweep on a shimmery beige eye shadow like Bobbi Brown Metallic Eye Shadow in Golden Peach ($20).
- Finish with several coats of black lengthening mascara on your upper lashes, with a light coat on your lower lashes.
Cheeks and lips:
- Use a large brush to dust a neutral rosy blush like Dolce & Gabbana Luminous Cheek Color in Caramel ($44) on the apples of your cheeks.
- Line your lips with a neutral pink liner like Essence Lip Liner in Cute Pink ($1), and then follow over it with a sheer lipstick like Lipstick Queen Medieval Lipstick ($20).