Wedding season is upon us, and where there are weddings, there are wedding photos. Whether you're walking down the aisle, standing at the altar, or sitting in the audience, you'll want to look your best in every photo from the event. Since there's nothing worse than getting tagged on Facebook looking shiny and awkward, we've rounded up photo-taking tips to ensure that you look glowing in every snapshot:
- See six smart tips for nailing your engagement and wedding photos.
- Preview your wedding look with a fun photo shoot.
- Cut the grease! Here's how to look dewy (and not shiny) in your wedding pics.
- Before you say cheese, check out Carrie Ann Inaba's red-carpet posing tips.
- Brooke Shields knows a thing or two about being in front of the camera; here's her expert advice.