Sometimes it takes more than a strong cup of coffee to make you look like you got your eight hours the night before. Puffy eyes, sallow skin, and droopy lids are all signs of a less-than-restful night. Luckily, there are some sly tips and tricks for helping you look on your A-game. And the best part is, they only take a minute.
- Curl your eyelashes, and add a coat of mascara. The lift will help your eyes look more open and awake instantly.
- Dab some concealer under your eyes to mask dark circles. Focus an orange-tinted concealer from the inner corner of your eye to the middle of your iris for the most natural coverage.
- Line the inner rim of your eye with a white liner. This will make the whites of your eyes look larger, which will make you look more awake.
- Sallow skin is a giveaway of the sleep-deprived. Swipe bronzer along your hairline, from the tops of your ears to the bottom of your lips, and along your jawline.
- For your lips and cheeks, reach for something that does double duty. Le Métier de Beautê's Creme Fresh Tint for Lip and Cheek ($28) can be used to dab some color onto your cheeks and for a quick swipe across your lips.