- bone-colored eye shadow
- darker-colored crease shadow
- white or champagne cream shadow
- curling mascara
- black or deep-brown eyeliner
- white eyeliner
For step-by-step instructions on how to make your eyes look larger,
- Step 1: Examine your eyebrows and pluck away any stray hairs that prevent them from looking tidy. Also, if you thin out your brows a little bit, you will create more space on your eyelid, which will make that area look larger.
- Step 2: Apply a pale-neutral base color to your entire eyelid, from your lashes to your brows. The idea is that light shades brighten the eye. Using too many dark colors will only make eyes look smaller. Next, shade the outer corner of the lid and the crease with your darker color and blend well using a back-and-forth motion.
- Step 3: Dab a little of your white- or champagne-colored cream shadow under the brow bone and blend. Add a touch more to the the center of the lid and watch how your eyes will instantly brighten up.
- Step 4: Use the dark eyeliner (or simply wet your crease color) and line your upper eyelash line, making sure to extend the line just past the outer corner of your eye. Line your lower lashes with a lighter touch and follow by smudging both of the lines with a Q-tip or brush to soften the look. Next, use a white- or cream-colored eyeliner along the inner rims of your eyes.
- Step 5: Curl your eyelashes and then apply two coats of curling mascara to your top lashes only. Concentrate the mascara in the middle and the outer corners of the eye using upward strokes.
Image Source: Shutterstock