We're excited to share this Daily Makeover story from Clark's Botanicals founder Francesco Clark, who gives you some tips on paring down your routine:
No one has hours to primp every day, so we learn to adapt and customize certain products to specific needs we have, experimenting to see what works best.
I'm a firm believer in a streamlined, eco-conscious approach to beauty. Double-duty beauty products fall right into the less is more philosophy, so I'm happy to share my tried-and-true tips to streamline your beauty routine.
- Tinted lip balms can also work as cheek stains. Just make sure to use sparingly for a slight flush!
- Cleansers formulated with salicylic acid can double as a shampoo to combat a greasy scalp.
- A great standby solution if you get a big red zit is to dab some Visine on it. It really will get the red out!
- In a pinch, you can use a rich moisturizer or facial mask as a hair grooming cream. A tiny dab tames flyaways and keeps hair in place.
- Bronzing gel can be used as temporary hair highlights. Starting at the roots, smooth a little on select strands to add shine and dimension.
- Lip balms are the multi-tasker of the beauty world. I love to use it as an eyebrow tamer or as a cuticle cream.