Abbie Cornish stepped out for the premiere of her latest film, Seven Psychopaths, while sporting a sweet twisted side bun. Her hairstyle was elegant but fun thanks to a small wave and a dramatic side part. Want to try this updo yourself? A hair elastic, some bobby pins, and hair spray are all you need to complete this style at home:
- Lightly mist hair with hair spray to give it some grip. Split it into a side part, and pull it into a low side ponytail.
- Divide the ponytail into two sections. Take the first section and twist it around the ponytail. Secure it with bobby pins.
- Take the second section and twist it around the bun you made with the first. Pin it with bobby pins.
- If you want a waved piece like Abbie wore, then loosen it from the bun and wind it around a one-inch curling iron. Pull to loosen the wave.
- Finish with a mist of hair spray.