- To accentuate your lips: Use a lighter concealer along the lip lines to add shape and a subtle illumination. Apply a darker concealer to the lips to color correct and neutralize before putting on lipstick. This will also help to make your lip color wear truer longer.
- To contour: Apply a darker-toned concealer under the chin to add depth, underneath the cheek bones to provide dimension, and lengthwise along the outer portions of the nose to slim.
- To tame brows: For a cleaner look, use a lighter concealer to shape around the brow before filling, explains Sephora national makeup artist Julie Taing. Thanks to its creaminess, the concealer will also act like a "glue," keeping unruly hairs tamed.
- To give an extra lift to the eyes: Sweep a lighter shade onto the inner corners of the under-eyes for an enlightened effect.
- To perk up tired eyes: Mix concealer with highlighter to instantly brighten the under-eye area.
Image Source: Thinkstock