After watching the Victoria's Secret fashion show last night, I was inspired to pull some of my old beauty tricks out of the bag. I loved their bronzed skin, their smokey bright purple eyes and their coral, pouty lips...Oh, and how could I not envy their rock solid, shiny bodies?
This fresh faced "baby doll" look is versatile. One thing is for sure, whether you want to dress up like a flight attendant, winter wonderland schoolgirl or classic angel - as the models did last night, this look will go with them all.
If these cosmetics are worn by the sexiest women in the world, don't you think that you deserve them too? These are the fabulous colors that Victoria's Secret lead makeup artist Linda Hay used at last night's show on most of the models. Here's what you need to re-create blond bombshell Karolina Kurkova's flawless face, and everything can be purchased here. For more pictures from last night's show, click here.
To see the full list of products read more
- Body: Sexy Little Things Give Me The Shimmers Body Powder, $28; Bare Bronze Leg-Perfecting Spray Tint, $18 and Bare Bronze Sheer Self-Tan Mousse, $17.
- Eyes: Very Sexy Mosaic Eye Shadow in Urgency, $18; Very Sexy Sparkling Eye Liner in Lilac Flash, $10
- Mascara: Very Sexy Intensifying Mascara in Blackest Black, $12.
- Bronzer: Very Sexy Mosaic Bronzer, $18.
- Cheeks: Very Sexy Mosaic Blush in Wild Child, $18.
- Lips: Very Sexy Perfect Lipstick in Whisper,$12 and Very Sexy Lip Gloss in Rumor, $12. Today only: when you purchase any Very Sexy Makeup, you get a free gloss - just enter the promo code GLOSS.