- Start by applying a shimmery, neutral-hued eye shadow primer (like Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Sin, $18) from lash line to just under your brow bone.
- Then, waterline the upper and lower rims of your lids with a waterproof black liner pencil like Mark No Place to Run Longwear Eyeliner in Jet Set ($8).
- Sweep a topaz shadow like Nyx Single Eye Shadow in Taupe ($6) from the inner corner of your upper lid to directly above the center of your iris.
- Follow by applying your orange-pink shadow like Topshop Eyeshadow Duo in Oopsy Daisy ($12) from above your iris out just past your lash line, and blend.
- Go over your upper lash line with a black liquid liner like L'Oreal Telescopic Precision Liquid Eyeliner in Carbon Black ($9), and then finish up with several coats of black mascara on your upper lashes.
Image Source: WireImage