Meadow Soprano would be proud, because Jamie-Lynn Sigler looked amazing when she took to the red carpet at the 2010 Tony Awards. Makeup artist Tina Turnbow created an amazing duo-tone smoky eye and nude lipstick look. It was dramatic and romantic without going over the top, and it included colors that work on almost any skin tone. We got the lowdown on the products Tina used to create the look, so if you want to check out how it was done, just
- Tina began by applying Chanel Eye Pencil in Blue Jeans ($27) to the inner rims of Jamie's eyes, then followed with Tarte EmphasEYES Waterproof Clay Shadow/Liner in Indigo ($22) on her upper lashline.
- To create the two-tone look on Jamie's lids, she used Sephora Mono Shadows ($12), which Marie placed on the inner part of the lid, and Preppy Look on the outer.
- She finished with Neutrogena Healthy Lengths Mascara in Black ($7.50) on both Jamie's top and bottom lashes.
Lips and cheeks:
- Tina swept Tarte's Matte Waterproof Bronzer ($29) across the apples of the actress's cheeks.
- For Jamie's lips, Tina used YSL Rouge Volupté in #24 ($34).