- Start by parting your hair down the middle. Pin the hair above your part to the side.
- French braid the lower section of hair around the back of your head until you reach the opposite side. Pin it with bobby pins that are a similar color to your hair hue, like Jessica did.
- Let down the top section of your hair. Gather it to the side so that your french braid is exposed.
- Take a thick section of hair from the bottom of the loose section and wrap it around the rest of the hair, securing it with bobby pins.
- Finish with a hefty dose of hair spray to keep your plait in place.
Image Source: Getty