Get tips for re-creating Jessica's dazzling gold, turquoise, and royal blue makeup look when you read more.
- Apply a black waterproof liner all along the top and bottom waterlines.
- To create a base, apply a rich topaz shade on the lids, extending up above the crease.
- Tap on a shimmery royal blue shadow or liner to the lower lash lines, tapering off as you start to reach the inner v of your eye.
- Tap on a shimmery turquoise shadow or liner on the upper lash lines, stopping a little over halfway in.
- Apply a shimmery gold shadow onto the inner and outer corners of the eyes, and blend.
- Dust on a bronzer to the cheeks, tip of the nose and chin, and all along the hairline and temples to create a warm glow. Finish off with a sweep of pink gloss.
Image Source: WireImage