Want to create your own take on this bad-reputation look? James Vincent, the Make Up For Ever artist who did Joan's makeup for The Runaways premiere, has the details on recreating it. To find out how he did it, just keep reading.
- Start by applying Make Up For Ever Eye Shadow #35 ($19) from brow to lash line as a base.
- Next, sweep Make Up For Ever Diamond Powder #11 ($24) across your brow bone to highlight and Make Up For Ever Eye Shadow #13 ($19) in the crease. Use the same shadow to line your top and bottom lash lines.
- Then, use waterproof black eyeliner to waterline both the upper and lower rims of your lids. To soften the look a little, apply a little brown liner over the black. Smudge the pencil, and set the look with Make Up For Ever Eye Shadow #139 ($19).
- Sweep black mascara over your upper and lower lashes.
- To get a truly authentic look, Vincent says, “Put the lash curler down and let the lashes stay straight and spiky.”
Image Source: Getty