Whether you loved it or hated it, Kate Winslet’s hair at the Oscars last night was like a work of art. Seriously, get a load of the texture, waves, and flawless finish. Would you like to learn how to get the now Oscar-winning actress's modern-day Grace Kelly style? You’re in luck. I’ve got the instructions directly from the stylist, Renato Campora of Frederic Fekkai below. And if you like Kate's makeup, too, here's the how-to so that you can get the complete Oscar-winning ensemble.
- First, apply Fekkai More All-Day Density Styling Whip ($25) on wet hair.
- Then, blow-dry the hair until smooth, using the Fekkai Extra-Large Round Brush ($65) to create volume.
- Next, curl hair with a one-inch curling iron, and let set for about 20 minutes.
- Brush through the style, and use Fekkai Coiff Magnifique Ultra-Light Finishing Creme ($23) on the ends to help roll the hair under.
- Finish with Fekkai Sheer Hold Hairspray ($23).