- Jonathan applied MoroccanOil Light though the hair, and then used a diffuser to blow-dry Keri's naturally curly locks. He then ran his fingers through her hairline to break it up.
- To add a touch of refinement to Keri's waves, he used a one-inch barrel curling iron through some of her curls.
- Then, he sprayed on Moroccanoil Glimmer Spray, raking it through with his fingers and pushing it away from Keri's face.
- Next, he pulled her hair into a side ponytail, tied the ends into a knot, and pinned the ponytail in a tousled bun.
- A spritz of Fekkai Sheer Hold spray ($23-$35) was used for hold.
- And for the pièce de résistance: "Keri loves flowers in her hair and said right off that she wanted to wear a flower with that dress," Hanousek said, so he added the Jennifer Behr flower as a finishing touch.
Image Source: Getty