With her breezy, braided ponytail and icy purple smoky eye, Kristen Stewart's Kids' Choice Awards hair and makeup was not only envy-inducing, but also easy to re-create at home. Get the full breakdown of the cool-girl style when you keep reading.
Fekkai stylist Adir Abergel wanted to create an effortless hairstyle that counterbalanced Kristen's structured Osman shorts set.
- To start, Abergel applied the brand's Perfectly Luscious Curls Wave Activating Spray ($25) from roots to ends before rough-drying the hair with a diffuser.
- Next, he rubbed a dime-size amount of Brilliant Glossing Cream ($34) into his hands and swept Kirsten's hair off of her face and into a fishtail braid down the middle of her head.
- After securing the braid with a clear elastic, Abergel pulled on the braid to create the deconstructed look, allowing a few pieces to frame Kristen's face. A mist of hair spray finished the look.
"My inspiration for Kristen's makeup look came from the vibrancy of her green eyes," said celebrity makeup artist Jillian Dempsey, who used Chanel products on the actress.
- After prepping her skin with foundation and concealer, Dempsey swept on the brand's Powder Blush in Rose Initial ($43) to the apples of Kristen's cheeks. She then used a highlighting powder on her upper cheekbones and along the bridge of her nose.
- For the eyes, Dempsey opted for the Quadra Eye Shadow in Vanités ($59), a deep purple shade, and swept it along Kristen's lids. To intensify the metallics, Dempsey layered on Luminous Eyeshadow in Mirifique ($36).
- For eyeliner, Dempsey used Precision Eye Definer in Violet Smoke ($29) to continue the purple theme, and then drew a black line on Kristen's upper lash line.
- To finish, Dempsey curled Kirsten's lashes and added two coats of black mascara, along with a few individual lashes, for definition. A peachy nude lipstick kept the look grounded and the focus on the eyes.