To get my tips on recreating this sophisticated style with a twist, just keep reading.
- Step One: It's all about creating a slept-in texture with this look. Start out by applying Philip B. Maui Wowie Beach Mist ($22) on damp locks.
- Step Two: Blow dry hair, scrunching your locks with your fingers to create volume and waves.
- Step Three: Once hair is dry, using a curling around with at least a two-inch barrel, curl the entire head of hair using a spiral technique. (Hold the curling iron parallel to the head as you curl.) To make the look more interesting, alternate between curing strands both away and towards the face.
- Step Four: Loosen up the curl by softly raking your fingers through the style. Now, twist small sections from the temple area and pull back a few inches on the side, securing with bobby pins. Keep it loose and slightly puffed forward. Be sure to leave some hair out on the sides for a contemporary effect. For the fringe area, use the same loose and slightly-puffed technique. You can even lightly criss-cross sections over each other to create a more tousled style.
- Step Five: Spritz with a medium-hold hairspray — and have sweet dreams of Robert Pattinson all the night long.
Image Source: WireImage