Kristen Bell  arrived at the Australian premiere of her new film, Couples Retreat, last night looking simply elegant. And despite the fact that it's Spring in Australia right now, her matte lip and subtle eye were pitch-perfect for this season in the northern hemisphere as well. To find out how to get her pretty pout and long lashes, just keep reading.
- Start out with several coats of an intense black mascara, like DiorShow Black Out ($24) on both your top and bottom lashes. One trick to avoid getting hard-to-remove mascara marks under your eye: put a credit card or index card under your lashes while you apply.
- Then, sweep a slightly shimmery beige eye shadow, like L'Oreal Wear Infinite in Buttercup  ($4.50) on your inner eye and from you lash line up to the crease.
- Use a black eye pencil, like Jane Be Pure Gliding Liner ($4), to waterline just the upper rim of your lid.
Lips and cheeks:
- Use a nude lip liner, like Boots No. 7 Line & Define  ($7), to fill in your lips. Then go over them with a soft-coral lipstick like Dr. Hauschka Amoroso #1  ($24).
- For cheeks, dust a sable blush, like L'Oreal True Match in Subtle Sable  ($11), from the apples of your cheeks back to your temples, then blend.