Just like their symbol, the lion, Leos are known to be protective, loyal, and courageous. But on a bad day, watch out. Those born under this fifth sign of the zodiac can roar with arrogance and jealousy. They are fire signs, after all. You'll love them for their magnetic, charismatic personalities, though, as these are the traits that make Leos natural-born leaders and entertainers. Famous Leos include Charlize Theron, Madonna, Halle Berry, Hilary Swank, Jennifer Lopez, Kate Beckinsale, Sandra Bullock, Vivica A. Fox, Amy Adams, Rose Byrne, Coco Chanel, Viola Davis, Iman, Mila Kunis, and Jennifer Lawrence.
To bring out your inner Leo beauty: Bold, bright tones (like orange, gold, and yellow) match your dynamic disposition. To channel your inner lioness, try a fun, patterned scarf or vividly hued hat atop your wild mane of hair. Add a sparkly element with shimmery makeup, or heat things up with a fiery red lipstick. To find out more about the Leo-themed products above, just keep reading.
- Eau de toilette: Soular Therapy Astrological Heavenly Body Eau de Toilette ($26) contains Leo-centric notes of orange and lemon to enhance your vivacious ways.
- Shampoo and wash: Zodiac Baby Shampoo and Wash ($18) features notes of lotus flower and magnolia.
- Leo pendant: Gorjana's Astrology Charm Necklace ($45), a gold jewelry piece with an embossed lion's tail and mane pendant, symbolizes Leo's confident nature.
- Eye shadow palette: Shiseido Luminizing Satin Eye Color Trio in Fire ($33) offers a selection of three notice-me hues in black, copper, and silver.
- Red lipstick: YSL Rouge Pur Couture lip color in Le Rouge ($32) is a true, ultrapigmented red.