To bring out your inner Libra beauty: Try a perfect-for-you blue or rose-colored makeup palette. Green is also a great option, as it symbolizes your vitality and sense of order. And while you have a love for the finer things in life, like perfumes and luxe brands (à la Gwyneth), you've also been known to try out edgier looks, ranging from studded hair accessories to ultrablack eyeliner (as common with Gwen). You are, after all, known for your balanced approach to life. To learn more about the Libra-centric items pictured above, just keep reading.
- Eau de toilette: Soular Therapy Astrological Heavenly Body Eau de Toilette ($26) contains green and woody essential oils of juniper and cypress to enhance your need for harmony.
- Shampoo and wash: Zodiac Baby Shampoo and Wash ($18) is scented with sweet-smelling notes of caramel and vanilla.
- Libra pendant: The Alex Woo Pendant Necklace ($178) includes a sterling silver pendant featuring balancing scales, the symbol for Libra.
- Black eyeliner: Laura Mercier Caviar Eyeliner ($22) is a deep-toned liner for creating sexy, smoked-out effects.
- Blue nail polish: Yves Saint Laurent Beaute La Laque in Bleu Majorelle ($25) is a high-end polish in an appropriately Libra-esque hue.
- Studded bow: The Topshop Studded Bow Clip ($20), a metal-embellished barrette, allows you to show off your sweet and saucy sides.