- Jezebel has a video from Fox News regarding the lack of Photoshopping on Sarah Palin's Newsweek cover.
- Looking for natural beauty? The Moment dishes on some new (and organic, of course) products from Dr Bronner's.
- It's a '60s revival — Stylelist has a collection of mod makeup trends for Fall.
- Babyassface just may have found her favorite puffy eye/dark circles reducer and a tofu recipe, too.
- The Cut has an awesome Paris runway slideshow — pile on the paint much?
- Do you have a bunch of perfume testers cluttering up your place? Now Smell This shows us perfume sample holders for the fix.
- Product Fiend's found the ultimate stain that will get medieval on your chapped lips.
- Style.com interviews perfumer Alexandra Balahoutis, who chats about capturing stories through perfume.
- InStyle's got skincare tips from star beauty experts.
Around The Web
POPSUGAR, the #1 independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.
From Our Partners