- Girls can learn about chemistry and beauty products with this spa science kit found at Beauty Snob.
- Oh, no! Debbie Gibson looks . . . different. Electric youth, indeed.
- Perfume Posse has an exhaustive review of many vanilla fragrances.
- Got an extra four grand lying around? (Ha.) Check out this gorgeous Lancome necklace at All About the Pretty.
- Makeup Bag reveals the Spring 2008 Guerlain collection.
- Chest hair be gone! A guy shares his No!No! adventure at Beauty and the Blog.
- Blogdorf Goodman gets into the holiday spirit with sugared plums on her nails.
- In Beauty Product Junkies, they're talking about how to use Stila All-Over Shimmer.
- Temptalia reviews the new MAC Stylistics collection.
- Faking Good Breeding finds out if aspirin masks work.
- Lipstick, Powder 'N Paint previews Clinique's new skincare line.
- Ms. New Beauty likes it rough. And by "it," she means body scrubs.
- Kiss and Makeup shows you how to get glam Veronica Lake waves in a fun video.
- We Love Beauty asks whether Target has gone too far in bringing luxury to everyone. (I say no.)
Around The Web
POPSUGAR, the #1 independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.
From Our Partners