- Blogdorf Goodman meets Edward Bess, the 21-year-old makeup mogul.
- Kiss and Makeup hits the DKNY Delicious Night fragrance launch party.
- Jezebel unearths a classic cad who grouses about women's beauty routines (or lack thereof).
- A Touch of Blusher previews MAC's latest celebrity collaboration.
- Fashionista urges beauty companies to drop the makeup palettes.
- Still shopping for an elegant gift? Beauty Snob found one, and she's even scored free shipping for you.
- Makeup Bag says she'd rather lose a kidney than part with her $350 Chanel cream.
- Jack & Hill gets a bad haircut, then cuts her own hair (and looks about 20 times better).
- The Beauty Brains share a few weird ways to wash your hair.
- Spoiled Pretty captures a celebrity sans makeup—and she looks pretty good!
- Off the Rack has the scoop on Mischa Barton's retro beauty look.
- Now Smell This has 100 fragrances every "perfumista" should try.
- Beauty and the Blog gets an amazing holiday gift: She was transformed into a Stila girl.
- A Girl's Gotta Spa finds a discount on Essie polishes.
Around The Web
POPSUGAR, the #1 independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.