- Now Smell This reviews niche scents from Juliette Has a Gun.
- Spoiled Pretty's mom says Kate Somerville's eye cream is "worth its weight in gold."
- Jezebel readers are talking about those too-strong scent strips in magazine ads.
- The Beauty Brains examine whether moisturizers could make your skin drier.
- Have you heard about the "hair mystery"? A Girl's Gotta Spa sleuthed out the clues before the mystery product was unveiled.
- ShinyGloss shows off two well-priced beauty gift sets available at Target.
- Lipstick Powder 'N Paint has photos of the new OPI Holiday in Hollywood nail-polish collection.
- Fashionista wonders if lip gloss is dead.
- Ca-caw! Makeup and Beauty Blog fills you in on the return of MAC's cult shadow, Parrot.
- Beauty Snob tries out the Perricone Prescription meal plan. Find out if she got results!
- Blogdorf Goodman has found a beautiful, feminine limited-edition version of Estee Lauder Pleasures.
- Master hair stylist Louis Licari shares a video of his "ambush makeover."
- The Moment doesn't care whether J'Adore is popular — it just smells great.
- Shake Your Beauty meets Alicia Keys's stylist and finds a new (and cheap!) hair product to love.
Around The Web
POPSUGAR, the #1 independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.
From Our Partners