- Sugarshock finds a video game for beauty junkies.
- Makeup and Beauty Blog dispenses tips on dealing with seasonal skin problems.
- Babyassface (hilarious name, btw) discovers the wonders of eyebrow gel.
- Korres has made their labels easier to read, and Beauty and the Blog has the scoop.
- The Beauty Brains explain why the concept of the "base tan" is total nonsense.
- Beauty Snob updates us on the development of Skin So Soft as mosquito repellent.
- Heh. The Cut points out a not-necessarily-accidental juxtaposition of a pantless Gwyneth and a revealing quote.
- Afrobella uncovers some wild, wacky body washes.
- Fancy a new read for the summer? The Jet Set Girls have the scoop on Kiehl's book exchange program.
- Frappelattes tries out Revlon's metallic liners. Check out her pics!
Around The Web
POPSUGAR, the #1 independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.
From Our Partners