- Beauty and the Blog shares behind-the-scenes video from Sephora's new catalog.
- Off the Rack tries out Avon's Instant Pedicure, to great results.
- Kiss And Makeup notices some Photoshopping in L'Oreal's new Scarlett Johansson ad. Be prepared, though: It's pretty, uh, subtle.
- Lipstick, Powder 'n Paint gives a glowing review to Guinot skincare.
- Fashionista mulls why the alien babydoll look is so hot in the modeling world.
- Beauty Snob has a guide to safe, smart Brazilian waxes for summer.
- Temptalia shares an unbelievable color look that you've got to see.
- The Beauty Brains reveal the two products that you shouldn't mix together.
- Girlawhirl shares her love of Becca concealer, which I also think is tops!