- Didja know that actress Kristin Kreuk blogs? Yep. She chopped off her hair and writes about what it all means.
- Makeup and Beauty Blog heads to a free Chanel master class.
- The Cut introduces us to Eniko Mihalik, a new model who I'm sure will strut her stuff at Fashion Week.
- Forget airbrushing to perfection. Product Fiend introduces us to celebrity detouching.
- The Beauty Brains explore the mysteries of boob sweat.
- Beauty Snob uncovers effective deodorants for the hot days of Summer.
- All About the Pretty interviews Missy Elliott's makeup artist, Victor Cembellin.
- Lucky's Jean Godfrey-June has high praise for Lancome's new mascara — and it's on sale today, but not again until November.
- Jezebel finds a new kind of man makeup.
- Wanna go chemical-free with your hair? Shake Your Beauty has some cool "cocktails" for your coif.
- Babyassface runs the risk of turning into a soap-eating madwoman.
- Shiny Gloss has the scoop on Matthew Williamson's Spring 2009 beauty look.
Around The Web
POPSUGAR, the #1 independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.
From Our Partners