- Beauty and the Blog has the story behind this manicured mosaic.
- Jolie in NYC shows that not all pricey products are that great.
- Check out this charitable skincare set at A Girl's Gotta Spa.
- Beauty Snob's on the campaign trail with a hand cream that kept her skin smooth in the cold.
- Want to be in a makeup ad with Queen Latifah? Enter her contest and it might happen.
- Fashionista asks, Would you wear glitter?
- Jezebel explores centuries of suffering to be beautiful.
- Blogdorf Goodman finds a drugstore clone of MAC's cult-fave Parrot eye shadow.
- The Moment uncovers the fragrance equivalent of a crisp Italian shirt.
- Shake Your Beauty gives foundation tips for dark skin.
- Specktra shares a step-by-step guide to creating a colorful, tropical look.
- Retinol? Retinoid? Ret-a-huh? Makeup and Beauty Blog clears up these skincare terms.
- Fasshonaburu reminds us of the average lifespan of cosmetic products.
- Spoiled Pretty takes a closer look at dudes who wear makeup.
Around The Web
POPSUGAR, the #1 independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.