- Beauty and the Blog points out a cool Stella McCartney beauty deal.
- Need to look great on a budget? Check out this new steals and deals blog for crazy sales.
- Beauty Snob loves the YSL Opium powder, and now I want it too.
- Fashionista jokes about Kate Moss's beauty inspiration.
- The Moment says that Versace EDP should be taken with a pinch of irony.
- Ever want to find out what makes Nair work? Wired found out. It ain't pretty.
- Now Smell This releases its top 10 winter scents.
- Jezebel talks about fake ta-tas and the women who love—or hate—them.
- Spoiled Pretty finds a well-priced makeup brush set for budget-conscious ladies.
- While I'm working on the how-to for Sarah Michelle Gellar's plaited hairstyle, check out her makeup how-to at We Love Beauty.
- Shake Your Beauty is gaga for grapefruit, at two separate price points.
- So cute: Check out our tiniest beauty product junkie.
Around The Web
POPSUGAR, the #1 independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.